YOUR AGREEMENT WITH READY JET GO TRAVELS
Before we make or finalize arrangements for your trip, we require that you agree with our terms and conditions. Your acknowledgement will signify your agreement with the following terms and conditions:
1. Agent for Suppliers: Ready Jet Go Travels, LLC (“RJGT”) acts as a sales agent for any airline, hotel, car-rental company, tour operator, cruise line, or other service provider named in your itinerary or confirmation (“Suppliers”). We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of the Suppliers or their failure to adhere to their own schedules, provide services or refunds, financial default, or failure to honor future trip credits. We have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the Suppliers and no liability for recommending a trip credit in lieu of a refund.
2. Risks of Travel and Release: We assume no responsibility for and shall not be liable for the acts or omissions of any party not under our control, or any acts of God, unsafe conditions, terrorism, health hazards including pandemics, illnesses, weather hazards, or the suitability for a disabled person of any portion of any trip. We have no special knowledge of dangers during travel or at destinations. For information related to such dangers, we recommend going to the State Department travel website at www.travel.state.gov, click on “Find International travel Information” then click on “Country Information”, and fill in the name of the destination country. For medical and health information, we recommend going to the Centers for Disease Control website at www.cdc.gov/travel, then click on “Destinations” and scroll to the name of the destination country. It is your personal decision to travel, and you are doing so with full knowledge of current travel recommendations and travel restrictions with regards to the risks of COVID-19 or other travel advisory. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL OF THESE RISKS AND DANGERS, AND YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE TO FOREVER RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD US, AND OUR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, GUIDES, GROUP LEADERS, AND SUBCONTRACTORS HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTIONS, SUITS, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF ANY AND EVERY KIND AND NATURE WHATSOEVER WHICH YOU NOW HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREAFTER ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE RISKS AND DANGERS.
3. Vaccination Requirements and Other Rules: We have no responsibility for COVID-19-related requirements that travel suppliers and governments may impose from time to time, such as required vaccinations, health affidavit forms, COVID-19 screenings prior to departure or upon arrival, face coverings, or quarantines. For the latest COVID-19 government travel regulations, we recommend going to IATA’s website at https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/international-travel-document-news/1580226297.htm. For the latest travel supplier rules, check the website of each supplier, and keep checking because these rules are constantly changing, and we are not responsible for those changes.
4. Other Foreign Entry Rules: You assume full and complete responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, or other entry requirements of your destination and your connecting points, and all conditions regarding health, safety, security, political stability, and labor or civil unrest at such destination. Many countries require your passport to be valid for six months or more after your date of entry. Some countries will not admit persons convicted of a crime. Some countries require both parents’ consent for minors to travel.
5. Fees and Price Drops: You agree to pay the travel planning, change, and/or other fees. All of our fees are non-refundable. If a Supplier drops the price of a trip after booking, we will try to assist you with rebooking if the Supplier allows it, and a fee may apply. We do not guarantee any refunds or successful rebooking. RJGT charges a change fee of $100 per change for any itinerary changes after booking. This fee is in addition to any change fees charged by Suppliers.
6. Price Increases: Travel arrangements involving airline and cruise components are subject to Suppliers’ supplemental price increases that may be imposed by the supplier and/or government, even after you have completed your purchase. You hereby consent to any such price increases and authorize your credit or debit card to be used for them. Suppliers have their own contracts covering cancellation penalties and other terms and conditions, and you may be bound by those contracts regardless of whether you receive notice of their terms.
7. Insurance: For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation and travel accident insurance. Please note that, unless you buy a cancel-for-any-reason policy, most policies have a specific clause stating they do not cover epidemics and pandemics, especially when travel warnings are in place. No representation or description of the insurance made by our staff constitutes a binding assurance or promise about the insurance. You agree to hold us harmless for your election not to purchase travel insurance or for any denial of claim by travel insurer as it relates to COVID-19 or any other claim under the policy.
8. Credit Card Merchant: We also strongly recommend that you use a credit card for your purchase, so that you can exercise your rights under the Fair Credit Billing Act if you do not receive the services you purchased. However, if we are the credit card merchant, our role is to facilitate the sale, collect funds on your behalf, and remit those funds to the Suppliers. If the Suppliers do not provide the services, your only recourse would be against the Suppliers, and you agree not to initiate a chargeback against us.
9. Claims Deadline and Exclusive Jurisdiction: You agree to present any claims against us within 30 days after your trip ends and to file suit within one year of the incident, and you acknowledge that this expressly limits the applicable statute of limitations to one year. You agree that the courts in Pulaski County, Kentucky will be the exclusive jurisdiction for all claims brought by you or us, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts.
EVERY FAMILY OR PARTY MEMBER 18 AND OVER MUST SIGN.
RELEASE DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
I/We acknowledge that I have carefully read the above paragraphs as well as the ‘Trip Reservations and Details’, including the information regarding cancellations and refunds, and by signing below I fully agree to all stated conditions therein. I DO HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE TO FOREVER RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD RJGT and its agents, employees, officers, directors, associates, suppliers, affiliated companies, and subcontractors HARMLESS against any and all liability, actions, causes of action, debts, suits, claims, and demands of any and every kind and nature whatsoever which I now have or which may hereafter arise out of or in connection with my trip or participation in any activities arranged for me by RJGT and its agents, employees, associates, suppliers, affiliated companies, or subcontractors. THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL SERVE AS A COMPLETE RELEASE AND EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK for myself, my heirs, assignees, administrators, executors, and all members of my family, including any minors accompanying me. I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE PROVISIONS AND THE LEGAL CONSEQUENCES OF THIS RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND I HEREBY AGREE TO ALL OF ITS CONDITIONS. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT RJGT, LLC HAS RECOMMENDED THAT I HAVE MY ATTORNEY REVIEW THIS RELEASE PRIOR TO MY SIGNING IT. I further agree that any legal dispute involving these travel services is subject to the ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE herein but that in the event that any legal action shall necessitate the use of a court(s) the action shall be heard only by the courts of Pulaski County, Kentucky, U.S.A. I acknowledge that in calculating the cost of the tour or trip, RJGT has relied on my consent to these terms and on their enforceability. In the absence of this Release, the tour/trip cost would have been higher, or, alternatively, RJGT would be unable to offer these services to me. I fully understand that this is a legally binding and enforceable contract and sign it of my own free will.
I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
Let’s start planning your dream getaway. Fill out the form and we will be in touch!
Please note that our booking platform is a self-service platform, but you will still receive the service benefits of booking through Ready Jet Go Travels. However, we do recommend contacting us directly, as we may have access to better pricing than found via the booking platform due to special relationships with certain suppliers, especially when booking international destinations.
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, RJGT may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
– First and Last Name
– Mailing Address
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
– Passport Details
If you purchase RJGT’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
RJGT may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
RJGT collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
RJGT may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from RJGT and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
RJGT does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
RJGT may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to RJGT, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
RJGT may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on RJGT or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of RJGT; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of RJGT, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by RJGT. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the RJGT website.
The RJGT website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize RJGT pages, or register with RJGT site or services, a cookie helps RJGT to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same RJGT website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the RJGT features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the RJGT services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
RJGT secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. RJGT uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
Children Under Thirteen
RJGT does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, RJGT may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from RJGT or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from RJGT, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button..
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
RJGT welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that RJGT has not adhered to this Statement, please contact RJGT at:
Ready Jet Go Travels
650 S Hwy 27 Ste 5209
Somerset, Kentucky 42501
Effective as of January 01, 2022